Saturday 17 March 2012

Sweet Cuppies

Pin It

Hello,

     How are you doing? I hope everything and everyone is fine and happy.  I'm happy today and hopefully will always be happy in the future.  I've been busy with school and baking lately and I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for quite a while.  This is going to be a short one I think.  I've been experimenting with making cupcake decoration lately but not enough I guess.  So, during the time that I was experimenting, my sister in law asked me to make cupcakes for her office collegue.  It was her birthday and my sister asked me to do red and white theme.  I googled around and came out with this.


Sorry about the photo not being very interesting haha..I was in a hurry because I have to deliver it before 8.00 p.m and I was running late.  Do you like it? The birthday girl loves it and I'm so glad I made someone happy that day.  It made my day.  Well, thats about it, see you soon. Bye.
PLEASE RATE MY SWEET PRODUCT :

1 comment:

sudipVSsenduk said...

sweetnya bunga poppy tu!! sayang nak makan...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...